• Develop and implement AliveX' scientific publishing strategy, including identifying new opportunities for publication, developing publishing protocols, and lead the execution of publishing projects
• Lead the editorial process for research papers, from the initial study design to the final publication and ensure that study results are disseminated to relevant audiences
• Work closely with PIs and other stakeholders to understand their research needs and develop research and publishing strategies that meet their requirements
• Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in scientific publishing, and implement best practices to improve the quality and efficiency of our publishing efforts
• Contribute to the company's overall strategy, including identifying new areas for growth and expansion in scientific publishing
• PhD in Immunology or a related scientific field
• Experience in scientific publishing, for example as an Editor for a publishing company
• Track record of managing the editorial process for research papers
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders such as PIs
• Familiar with omics and computational biology
• Knowledge of ethical and regulatory standards in scientific publishing
• Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, project- and time-management skills
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.