● 10+ years of interdisciplinary product and managing experience, transforming traditional businesses with frontier digital technologies
● Ex hegdefund portfolio manager, focused on healthcare, TMT, and consumer
● MSc Accounting & Finance, The London School of Economics
Douglas McCloskey, Ph.D.
● Systems biologist experienced in developing automated Big Omics Data generation and analysis workflows
● Group leader, Center for Biosustainability (CfB) at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
● Ph.D., Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego in the Bernhard Ø. Palsson lab
● Recipient of the Siebel Scholar – awarded annually for academic excellence and demonstrated leadership to 93 top students from the world‘s leading graduate schools
● Publication H-index of 21
Dimitris Christodoulou, Ph.D.
Co-founder/Chief Strategy Officer
● Strategist & computational biologist with experience in data analytics, multi-omics integration & simulation
● Ex-Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting (Zurich), led the design and implementation of business and technology strategies as well as data solutions for global MNCs
● Visiting Scholar in Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
● Ph.D. & Post-Doc, Computational Biology, ETH Zurich
● Published multiple top tier publications (i.e. Nature, Cell Systems, iScience)
Xiaoqiang Hou, Ph.D.
Co-founder/Chief Operating Officer
● Deputy Secretary-General of Internet Hospital Association
● 20 years experience in research management, and clinical hospital management
● Research background in tumor and rare diseases, pathogenic mechanisms and vaccines
● Presided over a number of National Key Research Projects
● Ph.D. in Virology, Jilin University
Haihong Liu, M.D.
Technical Director of Clinical Laboratory
● Ex-Medical Laboratory Specialist of General Hospital of Beijing Military Region
● Genetic Metabolic Disease Laboratory Director of Bayi Children's Hospital
● Specialized in molecular biology and immunology diagnosis
● Evaluation expert of Beijing natural science foundation
● M.D. in preventive medicine, Academy of Military Medical Sciences
Wei Ye, Ph.D.
VP Scientific Affairs
● Head of Bioinformatics Platform, Bio-Med Big Data Center, Shanghai Institute of Biological Sciences, CAS, lead efforts of building NODE (National Omics Data Encylopedia)
● 10 years experience in multi-omics bioinformatics analysis
● Director of Bioinformatics, Shanghai Tissue Bank Co. Ltd.
● Project Assistant at Roche pRED China
● Ph.D. in Biology, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Atefeh Kazeroonian, Ph.D.
Computational Modelling Director
● Computational biologist, experienced in mechanistic modelling and omics data integration with a focus on the immune system
● Group leader in computational biology and T cell immunology, Institute of Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene, Technical University of Munich
● Ph.D., Computational Biology, Helmholtz Center in Munich in the Fabian Theis lab
● Visiting scholar, University of California, San Francisco
● Published multiple top tier publications (i.e. Nature Immunology, PNAS, Bioinformatics)
关注 AliveX 微信公众号
Robin Chan, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist, Multi-omics
● 15+ years of life science industry experience, with roles in research and business development
● Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center, specializing in lipid metabolism and neurodegenerative diseases, received research grants from the National Institute of Health (NIH) and other non-profit research foundations
● Founding director of Lipidomics Core Laboratory, Columbia University Medical Center, led numerous collaborative projects in a wide variety of fields including neurodegenerative diseases, infectious diseases, and biomarker discovery
● Business development and strategic partnership experience with products related to cancer diagnostics, cell therapy, and systems biology analytical services
● PhD, Biochemistry, National University of Singapore, in the Lab of Markus R. Wenk; MBA, Columbia Business School
● Published 40+ papers, including multiple top-tier publications (i.e. Nature, Nat Commun., Nat Neurosci., Cell Host Microbe)
Ge Yan, Ph.D.
Senior Bioinformatics Scientist
● 10+ years of experience in bioinformatics research and analysis with a focus on pathogenesis discovery of immune-related diseases, ML-based multi-omics data analysis and pipeline construction
● Senior Bioinformatics Scientist, Institute for Immunology, Dresden, Germany, led multiple projects in immunoinformatics and systems biology
● Postdoc, Bioinformatics, BIOTEC Institute, Dresden, Germany
● PhD, Bioinformatics, China Agriculture University and Beijing Institute of Genomics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
● Published 10+ top-tier publications (i.e. Science Immunology, Nature Methods)
Wei Ye, Ph.D.
Co-founder/SVP of Technology Operations
● 10+ years experience in bioinformatics research institutes and pharmaceutical companies (focus on NGS, multi-omics data analysis, CADD)
● Served as Director of the Bioinformatics Platform, Shanghai Academy of Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Led multiple national omics database setup and data analysis programs
● Served at the Roche R&D Center Bioinformatics and worked on several drug discovery projects
● Ph.D. in Biology (Bioinformatics), Shanghai Jiaotong University
● Published 20+ SCI papers, including 8 first-authored papers, with 500+ citations
December 8, 2021
In December 2021, AliveX Biotech was honorably awarded by Pharma Tech Outlook Magazine as "2021 Top 10 Immunotherapy Providers in APAC". This award is set to acknowledge prominent players in the Asia Pacific region that have excelled with their outstanding performance in technology, product, R&D and application, in order to inspire more patient-oriented diagnostic and treatment R&D and therefore bring an uplifting force for industrial development. This year's winners also include Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Takeda, Legend Biotech etc.
To check the full award list, please visit: Top Immunotherapy Solution Companies in APAC - 2021