We are searching for an HR Associate to support all HR functions. This position is perfect for fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2 years of HR or recruitment experience.
• Talent Acquisition: Recruit, interview, and facilitats the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
• Implement HR programs such as new hire orientation, employee recognition programs
• Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs such as performance and talent management, learning & development, etc.
• Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and recordsHandle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor or Master degree in any subject
• Graduates are welcome
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with integrity, professionalism, and diplomacy
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.