• Responsible for the development and optimization of multi-omics data analysis pipeline with a focus on single-cell sequencing
• Cleaning and analysis of biomedical multi-omics data, mainly including NGS high-throughput data, mass spectrometry data, chip data, clinical data, etc.
• Participate in the downloading, cleaning, integration, comprehension and visualization of various biological databases
• Provide bioinformatics support for internal and external scientific research projects
• Participate in the design of various research projects and fulfill corresponding scientific research tasks
• Participate in the writing of project reports, related academic papers and patents
• Master's degree or above in bioinformatics, biostatistics or related majors, familiar with common tools for NGS data analysis. Candidates who have experience of single-cell sequencing related projects or pipeline constructions are preferred
• Familiar with commonly used biological websites and databases; experience in databases, crawlers, and knowledge graph is preferred
• Strong interest in multi-omics big data and bioinformatics, good learning ability, positive work attitude and high sense of responsibility
• Independent bioinformatics analysis ability
• Literature research and learning ability
• Familiar with Linux operating system, proficient in at least one of perl/python/R/java programming languages, system development experience is preferred
• Teamwork ability, able to work under pressure
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.