• Responsible for development of AliveX’ core backend
• Responsible for high-quality design and coding, and undertake technical tackling of key and difficult points
• Participate in product discussion and infrastructure design and implementation
• Bachelor degree or above
• Strong learning ability, and ability to solve problems independently
• Familiar with object-oriented programming, mastered at least one language among java/python/go (java language is preferred)
• Familiar with common web development frameworks (Spring, Django, etc.)
• Good communication skills and business acumen
• Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit. Passionate for technology, and self-driven
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.