Location: Shanghai or Beijing
• Be responsible for employees' employment registration, contract renewal, transfer & demission process by following the legal requirements
• Recruit and select the right people on time to support the business objectives
• Maintain and optimize existing recruitment channels and processes to increase continuous talents inflow
• Coordinate training programs and employee activities
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor degree or above
• Be able to take initiative and to work under pressure, open-minded with integrity and a good team player
• Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
Why Join AliveX
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.
• Hands-on exposure to the industry and great opportunities to learn & grow.
• Permanent positions available after graduation.