Location: Shanghai (preferred)
• Participate in multi-omics data analysis utilizing state-of-the-art AI/ML methodologies for novel target ID and disease/drug-response biomarker discovery
• Contribute to the development of omics data analysis tool kits
• A graduate student pursuing a PhD degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biophysics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field, or a Master’s student in these fields
• Knowledge in omics technologies and their data analysis
• Solid understanding of molecular biology, genetics and genomics
• Experience in python or R
• Fluency in English
Why Join AliveX
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.
• Hands-on exposure to the industry and great opportunities to learn & grow.
• Permanent positions available after graduation.