Search for biomarkers and recommend drug targets
Your mission is to further develop our biomarker search and drug target identification workflow by applying GNNs over biomedical domain KGs.You will:
- Develop GNN models for search and recommendation over biomedical domain KGs in collaboration with our AI teams.
- Develop pre-training and fine-tuning data sets and regimes for efficiently training, fine tuning, and validating GNN models at scale using GPU servers in collaboration with our AI teams.
- Deploy and monitor GNN models for search and recommendation in production in collaboration with our engineering teams.
GNN wizard at the cutting edge of deep learning
We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals with strong values and expert knowledge in natural language processing. Added to this, your resume comprises:
- A software engineering or data science degree.
- Extensive experience in GNN and in particular applying modern deep learning methods and tools to solve GNN tasks.
- Extensive experience applying GNN to improve search and recommendation over KGs.
- Optional experience applying GNN to the biomedical and clinical domains.
- Extensive experience using version control.
- Experience working with industry standard code quality tools including linting and unit testing.
- Experience within and/or motivation for working with an AGILE team and methods