● 10+ years of interdisciplinary product and managing experience, transforming traditional businesses with frontier digital technologies
● Ex hegdefund portfolio manager, focused on healthcare, TMT, and consumer
● MSc Accounting & Finance, The London School of Economics
Douglas McCloskey, Ph.D.
● Systems biologist experienced in developing automated Big Omics Data generation and analysis workflows
● Group leader, Center for Biosustainability (CfB) at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
● Ph.D., Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego in the Bernhard Ø. Palsson lab
● Recipient of the Siebel Scholar – awarded annually for academic excellence and demonstrated leadership to 93 top students from the world‘s leading graduate schools
● Publication H-index of 21
Dimitris Christodoulou, Ph.D.
Co-founder/Chief Strategy Officer
● Strategist & computational biologist with experience in data analytics, multi-omics integration & simulation
● Ex-Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting (Zurich), led the design and implementation of business and technology strategies as well as data solutions for global MNCs
● Visiting Scholar in Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
● Ph.D. & Post-Doc, Computational Biology, ETH Zurich
● Published multiple top tier publications (i.e. Nature, Cell Systems, iScience)
Xiaoqiang Hou, Ph.D.
Co-founder/Chief Operating Officer
● Deputy Secretary-General of Internet Hospital Association
● 20 years experience in research management, and clinical hospital management
● Research background in tumor and rare diseases, pathogenic mechanisms and vaccines
● Presided over a number of National Key Research Projects
● Ph.D. in Virology, Jilin University
Haihong Liu, M.D.
Technical Director of Clinical Laboratory
● Ex-Medical Laboratory Specialist of General Hospital of Beijing Military Region
● Genetic Metabolic Disease Laboratory Director of Bayi Children's Hospital
● Specialized in molecular biology and immunology diagnosis
● Evaluation expert of Beijing natural science foundation
● M.D. in preventive medicine, Academy of Military Medical Sciences
Wei Ye, Ph.D.
VP Scientific Affairs
● Head of Bioinformatics Platform, Bio-Med Big Data Center, Shanghai Institute of Biological Sciences, CAS, lead efforts of building NODE (National Omics Data Encylopedia)
● 10 years experience in multi-omics bioinformatics analysis
● Director of Bioinformatics, Shanghai Tissue Bank Co. Ltd.
● Project Assistant at Roche pRED China
● Ph.D. in Biology, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Atefeh Kazeroonian, Ph.D.
Computational Modelling Director
● Computational biologist, experienced in mechanistic modelling and omics data integration with a focus on the immune system
● Group leader in computational biology and T cell immunology, Institute of Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene, Technical University of Munich
● Ph.D., Computational Biology, Helmholtz Center in Munich in the Fabian Theis lab
● Visiting scholar, University of California, San Francisco
● Published multiple top tier publications (i.e. Nature Immunology, PNAS, Bioinformatics)
关注 AliveX 微信公众号
Robin Chan, Ph.D.
VP of Strategic Partnerships
● 10+ years of experience in research and life science industry
● Founding director of Lipidomics Core Laboratory, Columbia University
● Assistant Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology, Lipid Metabolism and Neurodegenerative Diseases, Columbia University
● U.C. Berkeley Skydeck BioChina Fund partner
● PhD, Biochemistry, National University of Singapore, in the Lab of Markus R. Wenk; MBA, Columbia Business School
● Published 35+ top-tier publications (i.e. Nature, Nat Commun., Nat Neurosci., Cell Host Microbe), received research grants from National Institute of Health (NIH) and other non-profit research foundations
Chunjian Huang, Ph.D.
VP of Immunology
● 20+ years international experience in immunology-focused research institutes and biotechnology companies (e.g. cancer immunotherapy, autoimmunity, asthma and inflammation)
● Served as Director at Department of Oncology and Immunology, WuXi AppTec. Led R&D progress that enabled the development of new modalities and was involved in multiple successful IND applications
● Served as Principal Investigator at Innovent Biologics. Led team for first-in-class drug target discovery and successfully completed the POC of one FIC target within one year
● PostDoc, Cleveland Clinic (Department of Cancer Biology); Ph.D. in Immunology, Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences; B.Sc. in Biology, Fudan University
Wei Ye, Ph.D.
Co-founder/SVP of Technology Operations
● 10+ years experience in bioinformatics research institutes and pharmaceutical companies (focus on NGS, multi-omics data analysis, CADD)
● Served as Director of the Bioinformatics Platform, Shanghai Academy of Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Led multiple national omics database setup and data analysis programs
● Served at the Roche R&D Center Bioinformatics and worked on several drug discovery projects
● Ph.D. in Biology (Bioinformatics), Shanghai Jiaotong University
● Published 20+ SCI papers, including 8 first-authored papers, with 500+ citations
Precision diagnostic approach to predict 5-year risk for microvascular complications in type 1 diabetes
Cooperative catalysis by a single-atom enzyme-metal complex
A common framework of monocyte-derived macrophage activation
Effects of APOE4 allelic dosage on lipidomic signatures in the entorhinal cortex of aged mice
A Comprehensive Evaluation of Metabolomics Data Preprocessing Methods for Deep Learning
α-Synuclein-containing erythrocytic extracellular vesicles: essential contributors to hyperactivation of monocytes in Parkinson's disease
Glycolysis/gluconeogenesis specialization in microbes is driven by biochemical constraints of flux sensing
Astrocytic VEGFA: An essential mediator in blood-brain-barrier disruption in Parkinson's disease
Corrigendum: Multi-Omics Analysis of Fatty Alcohol Production in Engineered Yeasts Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Yarrowia lipolytica
SmartPeak Automates Targeted and Quantitative Metabolomics Data Processing
A universal trade-off between growth & lag in fluctuating environments
Phospholipase D1 Ablation Disrupts Mouse Longitudinal Hippocampal Axis Organization and Functioning
Cell Mechanics Based Computational Classification of Red Blood Cells Via Machine Intelligence Applied to Morpho-Rheological Markers.
Reserve Flux Capacity in the Pentose Phosphate Pathway by NADPH Binding Is Conserved across Kingdoms
Cholesterol Induces CD8+ T Cell Exhaustion in the Tumor Microenvironment
Laboratory evolution reveals a two-dimensional rate-yield tradeoff in microbial metabolism
A White-Box Machine Learning Approach for Revealing Antibiotic Mechanisms of Action
E-cadherin expression on multiple myeloma cells activates tumor-promoting properties in plasmacytoid DCs
Evolution of gene knockout strains of E. coli reveal regulatory architectures governed by metabolism
Growth Adaptation of gnd and sdhCB Escherichia coli Deletion Strains Diverges From a Similar Initial Perturbation of the Transcriptome
Reserve Flux Capacity in the Pentose Phosphate Pathway Enables Escherichia coli's Rapid Response to Oxidative Stress
Cholesterol negatively regulates IL-9–producing CD8+ T cell differentiation and antitumor activity
Neuronal lysosomal dysfunction releases exosomes harboring APP C-terminal fragments and unique lipid signatures
Antibiotic-induced changes to the host metabolic environment inhibit drug efficacy and alter immune function
Genome-Scale Architecture of Small Molecule Regulatory Networks and the Fundamental Trade-Off between Regulation and Enzymatic Activity
Enlightening discriminative network functional modules behind Principal Component Analysis separation in differential-omic science studies
Arf6 controls retromer traffic and intracellular cholesterol distribution via a phosphoinositide-based mechanism
TTC39B deficiency stabilizes LXR reducing both atherosclerosis and steatohepatitis
Characterizing strain variation in engineered E. coli using a multi-omics-based workflow
Pseudo-transition Analysis Identifies the Key Regulators of Dynamic Metabolic Adaptations from Steady-State Data
Profiling the Essential Nature of Lipid Metabolism in Asexual Blood and Gametocyte Stages of Plasmodium falciparum
MUC18 Differentially Regulates Pro-Inflammatory and Anti-Viral Responses in Human Airway Epithelial Cells
Identification of interactions in fractional-order systems with high dimensions
Tracing compartmentalized NADPH metabolism in the cytosol and mitochondria of mammalian cells
AMPD2 regulates GTP synthesis and is mutated in a potentially treatable neurodegenerative brainstem disorder
Knockout punch: cardiolipin oxidation in trauma
Bifurcations of emergent bursting in a neuronal network
Approximating the double-cut-and-join distance between unsigned genomics
Adaptively Locating Unknown Steady States: Formalism And Basin Of Attraction
Novel function of perforin in negatively regulating CD4+ T cell activation by affecting calcium signaling
Isoform-Specific Inhibition of RORα-Mediated Transcriptional Activation by Human FOXP3
eBioMedicine | Precision diagnostic appro...
Nat. Commun. | Cooperative catalysis by a...
Sci. Immunol. | A common framework of mon...
Transl. Psychiatry | Effects of APOE4 all...
Metabolites | A Comprehensive Evaluation ...
J. Neuroinflammation | α-Synuclein-contai...
Mol. Syst. Biol | Glycolysis/gluconeogene...
GLIA | Astrocytic VEGFA: An essential med...
Front. Genet. | Corrigendum: Multi-Omics ...
Anal. Chem. | SmartPeak Automates Targete...
Nature | A universal trade-off between gr...
Cell Rep. | Phospholipase D1 Ablation Dis...
IEEE/ACM TCBB | Cell Mechanics Based Comp...
iScience | Reserve Flux Capacity in the P...
Cell Metab. | Cholesterol Induces CD8+ T ...
PLoS Comput. Biol. | Laboratory evolution...
Cell | A White-Box Machine Learning Appro...
J. Clin. Investig. | E-cadherin expressio...
Nat. Commun. | Evolution of gene knockout...
Front. Microbiol. | Growth Adaptation of ...
Cell Syst. | Reserve Flux Capacity in the...